The Linux Foundation's Open Source Leadership Summit is where the world's thought leaders in open source software and collaborative development convene to share best practices and learn how to manage the largest shared technology investments of our time.
• Executives, business, and open source program office leaders of organizations using open source software and shared R&D with others in the industry.
• Technical leaders responsible for key projects or open source strategies within organizations.
• Open source foundation and project leaders who need to share best practices and strategies for leading the technical and executive leadership to maximum innovation.
- To showcase your thought leadership among a vibrant open source community
- To recruit top technical talent
- To create brand preference for your products, services and/or technologies
- To connect with top influencers driving today's technology purchasing decisions