Node.js Interactive 2017 Speaker Guide
Thank you for speaking at Node.js Interactive North America! This is your official event speaker guide. Please continue to check back as the event gets closer as we will be adding additional speaker information, such as onsite details. If you have any questions, please email Abbey at email@example.com.
Dates to Remember
- Register as a Speaker by: Friday, July 7, 2017
- Book Hotel Stay by: Friday, September 8, 2017
- Send Technical Requirements to Abbeyby: Friday, September 1, 2017
- Submit Sessions Slides by: Friday, September 22, 2017
- Event Dates: October 4-6, 2017
To confirm that you will be presenting, please register as a speaker by Friday, July 7. Please select the “Speaker Registration” option and use the access code: SKPNI17.
If you are not registered by July 7, there is a possibility that your speaking slot may be replaced, so please register as soon as possible and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your session.
Venue & Travel
Node.js Interactive 2017 will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building
1055 Canada Pl
Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
We have reserved small blocks of discounted rooms at two hotels near the Vancouver Convention Center. Make sure to book your rooms early to ensure you get in on the discount!
Visit the Node.js Interactive Venue & Travel page for more information on room rates, parking, getting to the event, airport information and other important information related to your travel to Vancouver.
The session room will include a screen, projector and (2) wireless microphones. All speakers will need to supply their own laptop and necessary adaptors to use during their sessions.
During individual sessions a second mic will be used for questions, so be sure to leave time at the end of your talk.
If you require any additional AV, please email your requests to Abbey. with those needs by Friday, September 1.
Presentation slides should be submitted in PDF-format, by Friday, September 22, 2017.
Instructions for submission will be sent out in August and updated on this page.
The presentation template will be available to download here in August. We will send an email once this is available.
Presentations must be formatted in 16:9.
If you are interested in promotional opportunities pre-event and onsite, including a customized Twitter Card, one-on-one interview and/or blog post promoting your presence at the event, please complete the Speaker Survey here.
We want to thank you for submitting a proposal and we appreciate you spreading the word about the event and your presentation on Twitter #nodeInteractive, #nodejs. Find some sample tweets below to share on your social channels!
- I'm really excited to be a part of #NodeInteractive this year! Check out the full schedule here and join us in Vancouver, BC this October.
- There are a ton of awesome topics and speakers at this year's #NodeInteractive happening this October in Vancouver, BC. The full schedule is now live here
- Looking forward to presenting and hearing all the awesome talks at #NodeInteractive happening October 4-6 in Vancouver, BC. View the schedule here:
Code of Conduct
Please read and abide by our code of conduct, which can be found here.
We ask that speakers especially review this code of conduct and are inclusive in the words and images used during their presentation.