Node.js Foundation is proud to offer complimentary onsite child care for Interactive attendees. Services will be provided Wenesday, October 4 from 8:30am-6:00pm through Friday, October 6, 8:30am-5:30pm. Please indicate if you anticipate needing these services when registering for the event. Time subject to change based on final agenda. If you indicated needing this service during registration we will reach out via email prior to the event to confirm the details with you. Below is additional information for preparing to bring your child to Node.js Interactive.
Deadline to register for this service, Friday, September 22, 2017
Additional Notes about Node.js Interactive Childcare:
SNACKS AND MEALS:
- Please note, you must provide all snacks and meals for your child during their stay in our sitting services. This ensures there are no issues with allergies or likes and dislikes.
- Please ensure that your child has had breakfast before coming to childcare and that you provide snacks for the sitters to have on hand during the day.
- There will be continental breakfast beginning at 8am each morning if you would like to have the conference breakfast you may bring your child before they go to the childcare room.
- Node.js Interactive will not be providing lunch to attendees.There are a large amount of restaurants in and around the venue. Please plan on picking up your child from the sitters during the 1.5hr lunch break each day. We will have a map onsite with a list of locations.
SCHEDULE sitting services will be available as follows:
- Wednesday, October 4: 8:15am - 7:00pm
- Thursday, October 5: 8:15am - 5:30pm
- Friday, October 6: 8:15am - 5:00pm
- We will be using a meeting room at the convention center for the sitting services, we will send a message on Monday, October 2 with the exact room location. You will be able to drop-off your child directly in the room on Wednesday once we send out this information. If you dont receive the email notification, please come to the Node.js Interactive registration desk in the Level 1 lobby of the Vancouver Convention Center, West Building.
- Our sitters will bring toys, coloring books, and DVDs for use during the sitting services, if there are any toys or activities you would like to bring from home these are fine as well. The venue asks that you dont bring paints, glitter, or art supplies that may be difficult to clean. If you think it necessary, please bring a travel play pen or cot for naps.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.